Baby Boomers - Small Business Ideas Just For You!
Why am I sharing small business ideas? I'm a member of the boomer generation. I am at the stage of my life where I should be looking forward to the "golden years" of retirement - leisure time, travel, more time to spend with my husband and family, indulging my hobbies. Instead I am faced with a sluggish economy, rising healthcare costs, and the possibility that Social Security won't be there for me and my retirement savings won't be enough. What's a boomer to do? Keep working of course.
Unfortunately, many of us were "downsized" during the last recession. Now we are having a hard time finding employment. The last time I applied for a job there were 79 candidates and most of them were half my age.
Why build a small business? If you are tired of competing with the 20-something crowd, going to interview after interview only to hear that you are "overqualified", then do what many of us have already done - start your own small business. It's easier than you think. Let me show you the way.
- Opening a Small Business
- the hows and whys of opening a small business
- Top Business Ideas for Boomers
- Get some top business ideas for a business of your own
- Internet Business Ideas
- Find the perfect internet business ideas for you
- Network Marketing
- How to choose the right network marketing opportunity
- Success Stories
- Be inspired by the success stories of others
- Let's Do This!
- Let's Do This! Tips, Tricks, and Advice to Build Your Business
- Boomer Business Blog
- The Boomer Business Blog keeps you up-to-date with all additions and changes to the boomer-business-ideas.com Web site. Subscribe here.
- Contact Us!
- contact us form
- BoomerBizCoach Recommended Resources
- Each of these resources have been used by me and my clients. They have helped us build our businesses. They can help you too.
- About Me
- Learn about me
- BoomerBizCoach Products and Workships
- Products, Workshops, and Seminars from BoomerBizCoach
- Books You Should Read
- Books you should read